The Winemaker Studio by Anthony Nappa Wines is a cooperative tasting room in Peconic New York, featuring Long Island winemakers. In an intimate setting, in the heart of the North Fork Wine Country, we offer a broad range of wines and wine styles. Hosted by Anthony Nappa Wines, we also feature other winemaker’s private labels with a focus on limited production, hand-crafted wines, and unusual wine styles. The Winemaker Studio highlights esoteric, obscure, and innovative wines. We hope to promote experimentation, camaraderie and community among our friends and colleagues while continuously encouraging each other to push the limits and raise the bar of the New York wine industry.
The Winemaker Studio is currently offering
- Anthony Nappa Wines from winemaker Anthony Nappa of Raphael Vineyards
- Race Wines from Winemaker Greg Gove of Peconic Bay Winery
- SUHRU Wines from winemaker Russell Hearn of Lieb Cellars
- Leo Family from winemaker John Leo of Clovis Point
- T’Jara Wines from winemaker Russell Hearn of Lieb Cellars
- Influence Wines from winemaker Erik Bilka of Castello di Borghese
- Coffee Pot Cellars from winemaker Adam Suprenant of Osprey's Dominion Vineyards
The Winemaker Studio is owned and operated by Winemaker Anthony Nappa and Chef Sarah Evans Nappa, of Anthony Nappa Wines. Anthony and Sarah moved to the North Fork in 2007 and have been shaping their way in the community ever since. In the same year Anthony established his own wine brand Anthony Nappa Wines. Sarah is previously the Sous Chef at the North Fork Table & Inn in Southold, NY. Now she is available for hire as a private chef for small events and dinner parties. If you are interested please email her.